We help to visualise your project and develop effective plans that are both ambitious and achievable.
We at Trace believe that we have a unique approach to construction and development of residential projects for our clients. Located in Cobham, we deliver a variety of domestic projects throughout Esher, Kingston, Richmond, Weybridge and the wider Surrey area. Our team work closely with our clients at every stage, ensuring that our design meets their desired specification and budget. From property renovations with structural alterations to creative new building projects, we help to visualise your project and develop effective plans that are both ambitious and achievable.
• We meet with you to understand your proposal and budget.
• We provide an initial feasibility report and confirm the parameters for meeting your budget.
• We work with you to agree your specification that subsequently becomes the “employer’s requirements” in the contract.
• We present the cost, the anticipated cash flow and programme with you which then becomes incorporated into the contract.
• We enter into a building contract that fixes the price and specification via the employer’s requirements, which is governed by law to protect you the client throughout the whole building process.
• We can enter into a Pre-Construction Services Agreement, (PCSA) that enables design and obtaining of planning permission to be undertaken, with the construction contract following immediately after all necessary statutory approvals have been obtained and an initial budget worked up into a fixed price.